Thursday, March 4, 2010

A Milestone??


Let's hope so!! Definitely an answer to prayers...and I know there were many of you praying for us, so THANK YOU! So what is it? Nothing major, unless you've slept no more than three to four hours at a time for almost 7 weeks. Which would be my situation. Last night, Madeline went down a little after 11:30pm and woke for a feeding at...(drum roll) 5:30am. Hallelujah!! I got a full 6 hours of much needed sleep. I am a new woman today! haha...it's so true though! So keep praying folks, that this is not a one-time deal from God to give me the burst to keep going, but a real, true milestone for my baby (and my sanity). With this new found energy, we've been much more interested in documentation today. So enjoy the viewing pleasures of our day! (ok..some are from yesterday)

These legs crack me up


We've had lots of tummy time




And sat in the Bumbo for the first time today


and didn't really like it...


No comments:

Post a Comment